Students

 Our MRED+U program draws a diversified student population both in terms of geographic presence and undergraduate degrees. On average, 60% of the incoming students are from the U.S. with the remaining 40% from South America, Asia and Europe. Just under 50% of the incoming students have undergraduate degrees in architecture and design with the balance drawn from liberal arts and business and finance backgrounds. All have a keen interest in real estate development and urban planning and a commitment to enhance their educational and professional backgrounds with the tools and knowledge they develop from our MRED+U graduate program.